JUST A (NOT SO) NORMAL FAMILY

JUST A (NOT SO) NORMAL FAMILY

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The results are in

Roma playing Legos outside his orphanage.Jonathan showing us what a star he really is!


We had court today. This morning when we talked to Angelina she said there was a possibility we wouldn't get to have court today because there was a snafoo with the paperwork. They had us scheduled with each kid in a different court on different days. Luckily we went today and they were willing to take care of both of them at one time. After 45 minutes of instructions and questioning by the judge and then 30 minutes waiting for her to come to her decision - we are now the proud parents of 2 more boys! Joseph Roma birthdate 1/2/01 and Jonathan Jenya born 1/7/04 (Ukraine Christmas!) Thanks to all for your prayers. I'll try to find a place to post pics tomorrow. I'm really excited to show them off.

6 comments:

Corie said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see photos! Curiosity question: Are their quoted names their Ukraine names, and you chose the others, or were their original names Jonathan and Joseph, but they just go by the others? Also, are they brothers, by chance, or how did they choose the two for you? Very happy for you! Congrats!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!I'm glad at least that part of the waiting is over. Now I just can't wait for all of you to come home.

crazystegmamaof4 said...

YAY, Congrats on your two new boys! I can't wait to see them! And welcome to the world of 4 kiddos...it's a crazy ride, but I wouldn't trade it for the world... and I know you'll enjoy every moment. What an exciting time for your family. Much love and prayers as you return home with your two new family members!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! When I woke up this morning it was 6:00 AM here and 2:00 PM. I was praying for you all through my "getting ready" process. I'm so happy and excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

God Speed Oliver Family! We cannot wait to welcome your 2 new sons. What an adventure, with a beautiful ending. Be safe and I know your hearts are so filled with love for these young boys. They have no idea how good it is going to feel to have SO MUCH LOVE!!!!(From so many people!!!)
Love and Peace,Congratulations my dear friends!