JUST A (NOT SO) NORMAL FAMILY

JUST A (NOT SO) NORMAL FAMILY

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I thought it was supposed to be MARCH madness...


I think the hardest part about this blog thing is deciding how to come back after taking so many weeks off. Obviously life begins to get in the way of my computer time and so while there are many things going on that I would like to share - I just don't have time to devote to posting them. As bad as the celebration "cluster" is in Dec/Jan (Christmas, New Year's, anniversary, and 4 birthdays) - May is always the worst month for me. Between end of the school year events, field trips, soccer, baseball and birthdays I'm pretty much a raving lunatic for the whole month. Eric has decided that we are going to The Race again this year and he wants to take Joseph to the track for practice one day too. Throw in new wheelchair fittings and evaluations for Jonathan's medicaid waiver stuff and we've added just a couple more things to an already full calendar. For now I will content myself with putting up snippets about our life (at the risk of sounding self-absorbed) and hope that one day soon I can post more pictures and tell better stories.

No comments: