JUST A (NOT SO) NORMAL FAMILY

JUST A (NOT SO) NORMAL FAMILY

Friday, May 21, 2010

April

Just a quick post to catch us up on the kids. These are April pics.

Went to the local Children's Museum on a teacher-in-service day. The kids were able to work together to build the arch with minimal assistance from mom - just another reminder that they are getting older - and taller :)

Jonathan pretending to be a bump on a log.

I have no idea what our crazy girl was doing here. We were on a field trip and she was all wound up. Let's pretend they were doing a trust fall. Yeah, I bet that was it.

I mentioned in a previous post that the older kids were doing PS119 with our church. This is Michael and Joseph with our next door neighbors and good friends on the morning they showed off their "mad skills" in "big church". It was really cute. I'll have to see if I can post the video once I get it. They amaze me with how quickly they get the scripture memorized. This year the script had motions and a rhythm to it - super fun!

We all took a Sunday afternoon to tour the State Museum after church. They had an Abraham Lincoln exhibit - Michael's favorite president - and so we took the whole crew to tour the museum. This was as we were leaving. Where is Michael you ask? He is a history dork - oops I mean buff - and decided he would stay with my mom and step-dad and look at more stuff when the rest of us were ready to leave. I love that kid! He is a teacher's dream - motivated to learn, well-behaved but fun and funny as well.

No comments: