JUST A (NOT SO) NORMAL FAMILY

JUST A (NOT SO) NORMAL FAMILY

Sunday, March 18, 2007

They turn the river what color?!!





While I was off learning to be a better wife and mother, Eric and the kids were gallivanting around the region and eating junk. Now we joke about what husbands are like when they have the kids to themselves but normally Eric doesn't fit this stereotype. It is a rare occasion for me to come home and the house isn't as clean (normally CLEANER) than when I left it. He makes the kids stick to their routines and feeds them the same stuff we normally would. Apparently this was NOT the case this weekend. They ate frozen pizza for lunch and dinner on Friday. On Saturday morning they got up at 6am, hit 2 doughnut shops, and made it downtown in time to see them turn the river green. They ate McDonald's for lunch and who knows what other kind of junk! But they had an awesome time and somehow managed to fill up a sink of dishes. The dishes are still sitting in the sink - a silent battle of wills between Eric and I is raging as to who is going to do them. Between you and I - I'll probably lose. I normally do. Anyway, here's some pics he took of the kids pretending that they are Irish!

No comments: